Some of the energy efficient upgrades that can be made with a loan include:
- Installation of energy-efficient windows or exterior doors
- Adding more insulation to the attic and walls
- Replacing inefficient window units with central heat and air
- Installation of a new heat pump
- Replacing a dark-colored roof with a cool roof that reflects the sun
The City’s Residential Energy Efficiency Loan Program is administered by the Community Action Agency.
Residents can apply for a loan by calling the Community Action Agency at 405-232-0199.
*information reproduced from City of OKC's website